Saturday, November 7, 2009

Illawarra Mercury Health Expo Kembla Grange Racecourse

Well I have a mammoth weekend coming up, I've just returned from giving a talk on Celebrity Slim and my experiences with the product since I started my weight loss journey. I met a bunch of great people from the Priceline stores at Kiama, Shellharbour and surrounds. I hope that some of those in attendance got something out of my talk. I am now awaiting some photo's of the event which seemed to be a success for them down there.

I must admit I did experience something that reinforced something I already know, do NOT bag your competitors. I was walking through the expo looking around and got to another "weight loss" stand where the guy manning the stand asked me if I was interested in losing weight, I told him that I was but was already with Celebrity Slim at which point he proceeded to tell me about how he thinks Celebrity Slim is a waste of time and wouldn't work for me. Boy did he look embarrassed 30 minutes later when I was on centre stage explaining that I'd lost over 35 KG's in 3.5 months...

Now I have to get ready for the Good Guys MVR (Most Valued Representative) Awards night at the Powerhouse Museum followed by a full day of photography tomorrow for Funflight.

No comments:

Post a Comment